Friday 6 April 2012

My First Card Class!

I will be holding my first card class on Tuesday 8th May, from 7.30 - 9.30pm.  The cost will be £8, and will inlcude all the materials to make five co-ordinating cards, complete with a gorgeous gift box to store them in.








They would make great everyday cardds to keep yourself, or would make a beautiful gift.  The venue for the class will be at my home in Bury, so places will be very limited due to space.  Please email me if you are interested in booking a place. emmaelee@btinternet.com.




2 comments:

  1. Ok - Stewart was walking past as I opened up the page with the box and card - oooh they're very nice he says - never comments on my projects .... just sayin' !

    Fab class Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card set, so elegant

    ReplyDelete