Tuesday 1 May 2012

Twitterpated Product share! *

I know when you first look at the title to this post, you will think I have gone mad, or maybe my fingers slipped on the keys, but no.  If you have had a chance to look through the tuely stunning new mini catalogue from Stampin' Up!, launched today, then you will have seen the new range I am talking about.  I am offering, for May only, the following share:

Just over one metre of each of the 4 new pleated ribbons
3 of each of the 4 designs of designer buttons  and
half a pack of the twitterpated Designer Series Paper (6 double sided sheets of 12x12)

For the stunning price of just £12.50 (if you are close enough to collect) or £15 posted.
This is an offer not to be missed, and only being offered by me for May!!  Think of all the stunning cards and layouts you could be making with all of these fantastic co-ordinated products!

Contact me asap if you want to take part in this share.

Emma
emmaelee@btinternet.com

* this is an offer from Cocktail of Card, not Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment