Monday 9 July 2012

Well that didn’t work did it!!

 

So I decided I was going to blog more often as I had so much to share, and then end up with one of the biggest gaps so far in my blogging life!!  So I’m not making any promises this time!!

Anyway, here are a couple of samples that I made using the OPEN SEA stamp set which is available in the Summer Mini Catalogue until the end of August.

When I first saw this set, I didn’t think I needed it, but once I had seen some of the samples people were making, I had to have it!

DSC_0225

 

DSC_0226

And here are some examples that I got in a card swap.  Aren’t they fantastic.

DSC_0227

So are you tempted too?  If you are, then remember these are only guaranteed to be available until the end of August, so contact me soon to place your order.  If you want to find out more about what you can do with this stamp set, or some of the techniques that you can use on them, then why not host a class at your home where I will help you and your friends get creative with your new stamp sets.  Just contact me and we can discuss the options.

Emma Lee

emmaelee@btinternet.com

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, and I love what you've done with the Open Sea Set. These cards looks amazing. So glad you joined the Treasure Hunt too! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete