Sunday 23 September 2012

Just a quick post!!

This is only a quick post, as I haven't spent much time in the craft room today, but I just felt the need to do a quick project (not sure I would even call it a project!) that involved getting messy!!  I have lots of projects on the go that require me to concentrate and be precise etc, but wasnt in the mood for any of them.  This is also the first retiring list I have had to deal with as a demonstrator, so decided to use a samp set which is on its way out. 

 
Not the best ever photo, but hopefully you can get an idea.  Thought it was great that the words on the Flight of the Butterfly stamp also talks about change, and it allowed me to get very messy!!
 
And even better, look what I used to do it on........


An old Stampin' Up! catalogue.  Really felt it all tied in with my current jobs of sort out my old SU stamp sets.  I will try and get back to my other projects tomorrow, but may just be having too much fun getting messy!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great background work .... love it ! Just shows what can be achieved with these products ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a lovely messy but beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete