Saturday 15 February 2014

Tags, tags and more Tags!!

There are so many amazing products in the new Spring/Summer catalogue, I just can't stop playing with them.  My newest addiction is making tags with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  It is just so easy to make a tag, and they look adorable on cards and scrapbook pages as well as on presents!  I might even have to try another video just to show you how easy they are to make, but for the time being, here is one of my creations.  Let me know what you think.

If you are tempted with this product, then why not pop over to my facebook page, where I will be hosting an online craft party on Tuesday.  There will be lots of deals to help you make the most of Sale-a-bration, and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch might just appear as part of one of those deals...........

https://www.facebook.com/CocktailOfCard

 
 
Happy crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Emma ,love the colours and the tag is great. The "splodgy " background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan, it's all so easy with the fab Stampin' Up! products. the "splodgy" background is all done with a lovely stamp set called Gorgeous Grunge.

    ReplyDelete