Tuesday 19 February 2013

Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate

I hope the title got your attention.  Who doesn't like a bit of choocolate?  Sorry if you've given it up for lent.  Just had to share this photo of the hot chocolate stirring sticks I made with me daughter, decoarted with a bit of the gorgeous ribbons from from the Sale-a-bration offer.  It proves that SU ribbon isn't just for papercrafting!!



And here is another project from our team training, a stunning Easter themed gift box shared by the very talented Julie Smith.  I love the little bunny diving through the hole.  She even provided chocolate for the inside, but surprise surprise, that didn't last long enough for a photo.


It used the Petal Cone Bigz die available in the main catalogue, and also the Autumn Accents die which has been carried over from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.


 
If you wish to order any of the products used in this product, then please contact me, if you would like to book a class for you and your friends at a venue of your choice to make this and other products then email to book at suitable date.
 
 
Well, I'm off to enjoy a hot chocolate stirring stick!!!
Emma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment