Tuesday 26 February 2013

Final projects from Team Training day.

There are 3 more projects I need to share with you from our team training day, and I have decided to do them all in one post, as I still soo many goodies to show you using the Sale-a-bration products that I'm worried I will run out of time.

Don't forget, Sale-a-bration finishes on 22nd March, so there's less than a month to get your hands on the fantastic, exclusive, Sale-a-bration products. 

Anyway, now for the stunning projects.

This is a fantastic 8x8 scrapbook layout which was created and shared by my very talented upline Carole Bryson.

 

 

 
 
This uses the awesome Tea for Two Designer Series paper from page 3 of the Spring/Summer catalogue, the Hearts a Flutter stamps and Framelits from page 11 (but both in the bundle and get a discout), and the Apothecary Accents Framelits from page 191 of the main catalogue.
 
Carole also showed us how to take this 8x8 and make it into a 12x12 layout, but I haven't got a picture of that.

 

Here is the project created and shared by Helen Ding using the Oh Hello framelits and stamps from page 4 of the Spring/Summer catalogue along with the Secret Garden Framelits and dies. 

And last, but by no means least, a card created by Tammy Ogden using one of my favourite stamp sets, Elegant Eleanor on page 112 of the Main catalogue, and the background stamp En Francais from page 129 of the main catalogue.


I hope you enjoyed looking at these projects.  As always, if you would like to order any of the products, or book a private class to create some stunning projects, please contact me.  And if you would like to come to a training event like this, then why not join my team, there is still a month left to get the fantastic offer of £162.50 worth of products in your starter kit for just £99!!!!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment