Tuesday 12 February 2013

Team Training

One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator (and believe me there are lots!), is the fantastic people that I get to meet.   I am part of a team of demonstrators, and we are lucky enough to meet on a regular basis to share hints, tips and projects.  All of our team are really talented, and its so great to have a go at everybody elses projects.  We made loads of projects at the training, and I am going to share some of them over the next couple of days, but to start off with, here is the one that I made for everybody to make.


It uses the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Papers from the annual catalogue, I love the muted tones in this set, and I'm a bit of a Cajun Craze fan.  I've also used the new Secret Garden stamps and matching framelits.  I love sets of stamps and framelits as I'm not a big fan of fussy cutting out.  A little bit of Crumb Cake seam binding and an antique brad to finish it off, you've just got to have a bow somewhere!!!

If you and your friends would love to learn how to make this or any other cards, then why not book me to come to your house and run a class specifically designed to your needs?  All you need is a table with enough space for you and your friends and I will bring the rest.  Prices vary depending on the length of the class, and the projects made, but can be tailored to meet you budget.  Contact me know to book.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Where do you get your inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Most of it comes from spending far too long on the internet!! I often see things I like and think "I could do something similar with SU products". What I finish with is very rarely anything like what I started with though, as once I start, things always change.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful Emma ,its great to actually see the products used in a project .

    ReplyDelete